Thursday 17 December 2009

A sparrow in the garden

Today I went to see my good friend Natanya. I was a part of the enchanting photoshoot that she wonderfully organised for a very exciting fashion project she is working on. An owl was there too, and a magpie, a dove, a rabbit, a beetle, two ladybirds and of course Natanya herself; she resembles a forest fairy; she blows sparkles on all her creations...we wore the pretty dresses she made although we froze our little wings off in the cold! Experience Natanya's wonderful designs at: www.flutterbydaisy.co.uk

My fingertips were blue by the time I got home - note to self: must buy new gloves.

It's amazing how you can go from one world to another in just one day. I'm in the other one now, the one where I don't wear wings but fluffy slippers. Instead of a floaty dress, I sport an oversized cardigan and instead of being out amongst the trees, I am huddled up in my cave.

Like a butterfly from the cocoon, I'll emerge one day - fresh wings and new colours...fluttering on by to a completely different world.

No comments:

Post a Comment