Friday 18 December 2009

Birthday, Christmas & General Celebrations















This was what I woke up to this morning...one would never believe that I reside in South London...but I can look at this picture and pretend that acres of nature wraps itself around my house.

I could feel the Christmas spirit for the very first time today, maybe it's because I saw barmen dressed up as reindeers. A gang of us met up for a friend's birthday, so the drinks kept coming and so did the general public. The pub was swarming with giddy office workers who had obviously finished work for the holidays. They'd been in there since 2pm, bellies full with a canteen turkey dinner; the buzz of secret santa had kept them all going for the whole day.

And there I was just happy because it was my last day at uni and I'd purchased my first gift for someone...I've left it a little late this year...but at least now that my Christmas buzz has started, it shouldn't burn out before it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment