Monday 8 March 2010

Busy Bee


As spring approaches like a new dawn, the planet rebirths herself into a phase of new beginnings and opportunities. I love this time of year because I've finally woken up from the dull cold slumber of winter and I bless the year with my renewed handfasting (a pagan marriage ceremony) and another birthday celebration. Perhaps because I was born a spring baby the universe is so kind to me when it comes. I am hopeful and this year is a special one because my degree comes to an end and my twin flame and I finally reunite for good, to look for a little nest for us to live and be in love in...

...and so I have a busy week ahead, and in my thoughts, a busy couple of months to come. This week I'm making an 'Earth Mother' candle for a dear friend for her mother - she asked for a springy-fresh, mumsy smell and that's what she'll get with the fragrance of Pine, Neroli and Rose with a crackling wooden wick to make it sound like a camp-fire...visit The Moonchild Garden for more of my creations :)

Aside from this, I've got a gig to go to, Alice in Wonderland to see, dinner at Frankie & Benny's to eat, the Tate Modern to peruse in and some freelance editing work to get done...bring it on spring, I'm enjoying myself already!

1 comment:

  1. You are lovely! *** Spring is making me happy too :0)
    ...need to meet up again soon ...
    Luff
    x x x x x x

    ReplyDelete